Thursday, November 25, 2010

Packaging Exploration - Ash

I just threw in some temporary type for the time being.

Personalized "Cog" cards/for the tokens

overall look of packaging with plastic bag showcasing token

packaging top design front & back

Hey Guys, I played around with a simple package design, I'm quite keen on it since printing/packaging costs would be low. here's round one.

Just a FYI -- it's thursday @ 11pm and it's snowing again!!! this is nutty weather! I'll be here on the computer tomorrow morning if anyone wants to start a dialogue while in class or if we want to skype? text my cell 778-230-8907 or email :)

Thanks!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley,

    This style of packaging is very interesting but I am not too sure about the multiple layer of filters that were added to the background. Personally, I think a plain or the idea of using recycling paper would work better. Words can be simplified too. Children don't read, they play. Also, as i am working with the 3D object, I think the plastic cover can be removed; kids will probably want to have a direct connection with the object as they are purchasing. I will have the 2D format for the packaging sent to you soon. And Logo, Bree had probably emailed you with the suggestions that we went through today. : )

    Prefect! I feel like we can do so good as a group!! Lets keep up the work!! : )

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey peter,

    give it a go in indesign/illustrator the package design your thinking of, then send it over. I'd like to see it mocked up in Indesign/Illustrator and then you can send me a file I can work with to print/mock up.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete